[Mgs] 99,999

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 4 10:56:50 MDT 2008

Congrats.

My B rolled over 200K two years ago on the California Melee vintage rally,
while passing through Garberville CA (well, "passing through" doesn't
precisely convey the circumstances -- "unplanned stop while trying to puzzle
out the intermittent stall" would be more accurate. It turned out to be the
fuel pump on its last legs).

On Saturday I met a few fellow MGers for breakfast in San Jose, and noted it
was just hitting 7777.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149