[Mgs] Cup Holder?

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 20:29:16 MDT 2008

Or, in a pinch, lay a roll of duct tape on the floor and drop your cup in
the hole.  It won't slide around and you now have a roll of duct tape handy.

Somebody ought to publish a list of all the uses for duct tape.  Maybe
somebody did, but it's too late to Google it.

Hey, one more use for duct tape!  Your cup shouldn't move -- use duct tape!!

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."