[Mgs] Murphy's gunning for me

derek at vandivere.net derek at vandivere.net
Tue Apr 29 05:18:00 MDT 2008

So, took Elliott back to the mechanic, and we now have a working mohair
for the trip to Scotland - given the weather forecast, this is a good
thing!

And then, one hour after picking him up from the mechanic, the van in
front of me saw an open parking spot, threw the van into reverse,
and...you can guess the rest. Luckily, just a crumpled license plate and a
small tear in the front bumper, so it might help pay for a chrome
conversion. (:

So, we're off to Scotland tonight! Thanks for the recommendations from you
guys - I showed my fiancee pictures of some of the single track mountain
roads in the Highlands, and I suspect I'll be doing most of the driving...

Derek