[Mgs] voltage stabilzer

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Apr 28 14:52:48 MDT 2008

Allen:

The voltage regulators had to be specified for the amount of current
draw, so the bi-metalic unit would function correcly. A unit that fed
one gauge would be different than a unit designed to feed two.
Modern solid state versions have a much wider range of application, the
only requirement is to get the polarity correct.

Kelvin.