[Mgs] 1966 MGB Project for Sale

RANDELL KEGG RANDELL_KEGG at msn.com
Sun Apr 27 14:08:39 MDT 2008

Is anyone interested in a project car? Here is the information. I can e-mail
pictures on request.
For Sale:
1966 MGB, right hand drive; motor turns over; not running; the car is
complete, it is all there; perfect original aluminum hood; wire wheels; no
overdrive; This is a project, it is definitely restorable, but needs a
complete restoration.
Rust: Needs sills/rockers and floor pans; trunk floor okay; spring perches
okay
Body: no major accident damage; there is a crease in the left door, and left
front fender. small additional dent in left front fender. otherwise the body
is straight.
Interior: Seats are good, currently no carpet set or top. Top frame and header
bar are there.
Mechanicals: As I said, this car is a project. The brakes do work. Clutch
hydraulics do not.
$1000.00 OBO

Thanks,
Randy Kegg