[Mgs] 18th Annual CCBCC All British Car Show

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Fri Apr 18 16:50:33 MDT 2008

In a message dated 4/18/2008 3:22:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shop at justbrits.com writes:

Albert!!!

<<British automobiles. We expect to have over 200 LBXC's  of all
makes and models >>

What the Hell is a LBXC  please???????????????????????

Whoops!
That's what I happens from eating candy and drooling it onto my  keyboard
Twixt the "X" and the "C"....8^)
I'm just a dirty old drooler I guess. I cleaned the keyboard with an  exacto
knife so it should be OK until I Drool on it again. I didn't spell check  my
text  bcuz I's tu smark fur that! I used to have a tee shirt that read  "Too
dumb to speak, too proud to grunt and groan!" So Solly Ed
Albert

listings at AOL Autos.