[Mgs] Final brake caliper question

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 01:48:51 MDT 2007

The caliper is one of those curiosities where the bolts don't have lock-tabs
or other positive locking mechanism that would normally be replaced at the
same time, whereas the steering arm *does* have lock-tabs.

Unless the hoses are almost new I'd replace those, ditto pads (which these
days don't seem to come with retaining springs and split pins like days of
yore).  And what condition are the discs in?