[Mgs] new question

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Sep 25 09:40:24 MDT 2007

Barrie,

(Apparently Barrie also believes in censorship.. Feels like he can have his
say without hearing a reply. hence this message to the list.)

You don't understand the fact that you presume to tell me what to drive is
highly offensive. Additionally, your comments in your last mail, and this ,
take quite a superior attitude on your part.

What do I drive? Where do I live? What are my needs? The fact is. you don't
know. You're presumptuous, and, in fact, hypocritical. From the description
of your MGB-GT V8, it doesn't appear you are too concerned about your own
fuel usage. Apparently your "needs" don't "require" an 1800 cc four
cylinder, huh?

As far as "swear words".LOL. Who needs to grow up? This isn't church. it's a
car list.

WST

(Despite having 2 homes, a 6000' sq ft shop, and 30+ cars can pretty much
promise a much smaller than average "carbon footprint". or whatever it is
you do as I say, not as I do energy facists like to call it.)