[Mgs] new question

Murray Arundell arundell at ghs.com.au
Mon Sep 24 22:05:14 MDT 2007

Good Grief!!!

What a whinging bunch of Sad Sacks you lot are!!!  You guys in the US have
absolutely no idea of what its like in the rest of the world do you?  Why
not take a look at what the rest of the world pays for petrol/fuel/gas
before you start moaning.... You guys pay zip compared to what the rest of
us have to pay.

Eric was right.  Enough of this thread already....... Its boring.

Murray Arundell