[Mgs] new question

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 09:26:31 MDT 2007

Barrie Robinson <barrie at look.ca> wrote:Treat your local oil company with the respect it deserves.....and
while you are at it get rid of that stupid SUV, 4X4, or
pick-up.....and don' t give that old malarkey "we need the space"
because you don't

Now, Barrie, as you've seen, that's certainly a generalization on your part. While it's true that there are plenty of people that pick SUV's over a minivan for the 'style', even though a minivan will have more room than a large SUV and get better gas mileage, plenty of folks need, if not the space, then the towing capacity of the large SUV's. I know our Boy Scout Troop could not survive without the Scoutmaster's Toyota Sequoia to tow our trailer, or one of the several Suburbans in the Troop if the Scoutmaster isn't available.

As far as oil company profits are concerned, I always make sure that my mutual funds have oil company stocks in times like these..... ;-)

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/