[Mgs] declining dolllar & MG cars

Mike Duvall duvallcom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 22 12:20:14 MDT 2007

Unfortunately this reminds me of  the terrible economic policies of
the late seventies when we saw gas prices higher than now and the
death of MG, et al.  permanent stagflation was what the democratic
think tanks called it,  I believe Jimmy Carter used the term
malaise.....

Only time will tell if this is a short term decision or if long term
stupidity is on the way.

It irritates me because it drives the cost of MG parts up!