[Mgs] crossed drilled brake rotors

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 12:12:05 MDT 2007

In a message dated 9/20/2007 11:07:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
1971mgb at cox.net writes:

does  anyone have a good/bad, indifferent opinion about the cross drilled
brake
rotors, anyone use them and would like to share their experience with  me, I'm
thinking of getting a pair for my 71 MGB but don't need them for  just the wow
factor, I would like them to actually make a braking  different.

They make zero difference except for 'wow' on the street.  Don't bother with
them.

In fact they make only slight difference on the track.

Bill