[Mgs] MGB Trunk Lid/Air conditioner For Sale

Valda and Merl Rosenthal mvrose at charter.net
Mon Sep 17 19:39:00 MDT 2007

I have an extra truck lid that I did not use when I rebuilt my 1980 MGB.  The
lid is from an MGB (spent its life in the high desert of Washington state) and
is in very good shape.  I also have an air conditioner (compressor,
evaporator, underdash control unit) that I removed from my 1980 MGB that was
installed at the dealership.  I am sure it needs a complete rebuilt.  I will
sell the trunk lid for I paid for it ($70.00) plus shipping.  Don't have a
clue what the AC is worth.  For further information e-mail me at
MVROSE at CHARTER.NET

Thanks

Merl Rosenthal 1980 MGB