[Mgs] PPP Tech Session 9-22-07

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 18:38:52 MDT 2007

An open invitation to all the WI or nearby listers who care to come:

This Saturday, Sept. 22, our local Brit car club, Fox Cities British Car Club,
will be having an open house and dual tech session.  We start at 10:30 AM with
a session on the new oil formulas followed by a session by Peter Caldwell on
lever action shocks.

After the tech sessions the club will provide lunch and a tour of the
clubhouse.  The clubhouse is 14,000 square feet including a 7 stall service
area, cold and temp-controlled car storage, a meeting room, a vending room, a
kitchen, a library and a British Pub.  Come for the tech sessions, come for
the lunch, come for the tour or come for the brews in the pub.

The address is 3531 Sand Pit Road, Oshkosh, WI.

Hope to see some new faces.

Any questions, contact me:

Larry Daniels

LADANIELS at SBCGLOBAL.NET