[Mgs] Palo Alto show

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 11 12:55:07 MDT 2007

Why would anyone care if they saw a Delorean? <g>

I regret I have missed the show the last two years because it conflicts with
the California Melee:

<http://www.californiamelee.com/index.htm>

Last year I ran the MGB, but this year I took my Barracuda. Much more
effective on uphill segments, but not so much on the 9% downgrades, I found.
Anyway, I recommend the Melee for freewheeling fun for all California LBC
owners. Trailer queens and Sunday cruisers need not apply...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149