[Mgs] Ignition light always on, low glow

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Mon Sep 10 12:36:44 MDT 2007

Yes, looks like the diodes are becoming shot - or brushes.
What comes more risky:
after having this symptom first, the problem became worse and the diode pack
created a leak when the engine was shut off and by this draining the battery
empty.
As the battery was drained to 0 V and stayed like this for a long time, the
battery was damged and to be replaced.
So I advise to swap the diode pack, before you get a flat battery at an
unwanted moment.

Cheers,

Hans