[Mgs] Steering gaiter

Mike Janacek mjanacek at snet.net
Fri Sep 7 19:56:30 MDT 2007

According to Bentley's the gaiters "take 1/3 pint (.4 U.S. pint, .2 litre)
of extreme pressure S.A.E. 90 oil".
My thoughts on injecting: Don't tighten the outer gaiter band yet. Slip your
injecter between the gaiter and the tierod. Injection could be done using a
syringe, pump type oil can, or even a turkey baister. Tighten outer band.

Mike
'79B