[Mgs] TD Fuel Pump

Blair J. Weiss blair at ifd.mv.com
Tue Sep 4 16:10:02 MDT 2007

Anyone remember this post I made in the begining of the summer? Well, it
happened again last night... WTF? I removed the disks, freed' them up and
all was well until I snapped the elbow off tightening everything back up.

So what is going on with the fuel nowadays? My tank isn't sloshed with
sealer, so it's not being eaten and re-deposited in the check valves... I
buy Mobil gasoline (not a plug or demerit, there is only one gas station in
town).

Is anyone else seeing this?

Blair