[Mgs] Where to get the GOOD steering rack boots?

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Tue Sep 4 08:56:49 MDT 2007

My Moss aftermarket boots are still good after two years. But I have
noticed that there has been a problem with other cheaper/defective
rubber items. I don't know if it is maybe a bad batch process or just
something overall poor in rubber quality. Last year I had one of those
Moss braided fuel line hoses go brittle, split, and start leaking in
less than two years after I replaced what was likely the original
decades old line.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B