[Mgs] SOS '07 EFR

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Wed Oct 31 05:41:31 MST 2007

Hey y'all,

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/11372/sport-renaissance-man.html

Nice article on Elliott Forbes Robinson. I know he raced 2 Sprites early.
The first is mentioned as having belonged to his father. That car was
autocrossed by Elliott and his sisters. The car pictured in this article is
the 2nd, and was owned/prepared by EFR and Mike Mayon. That is the car I
own. Unfortunately the trick wheels were traded off years ago. I'd love to
find a set of those. if any of you know where I might find a set.

SOS '07 will be the Fri & Sat. following Thanksgiving. Nov. 23 & 24. The
Thicko International World Headquarters are located at the Dream Farm. a 10
acre farm between Fond du Lac & Oshkosh Wisconsin.  We're smack dab in the
middle of dairy farm country. The Thicko shop (yes, it is also known as the
"homo club" ) is well lit, and well heated, should the weather be crap, as
it often is that time of year, we'll be comfortable. We have plenty of
parking.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]