[Mgs] tonights adventure in the 'B

Bob Donahue bobmgtd at insightbb.com
Wed Oct 24 18:59:47 MDT 2007

Same thing happened to me. The wire dress under the distributor cap is
critical! I think the vacuum advance tightens the wires around the shaft.
You must leave enough slack so that they don't rub. I also have a pertronix
in the TD which doesn't have vacuum advance. In that car, the wires stay
where you put them.

Bob Donahue (Still Stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd at insightbb.com
Cars:       52 MGTD - #17639