[Mgs] Weber carb info

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 07:27:41 MDT 2007

Any sediment should lie at the bottom, it is highly unlikely any would float
on top of the fuel, and the pickup is between the bottom and the top of the
fuel anyway.  A brownish stain, rather than visible grains, is normal in
other than a complete brand-new system.  After such a long layup it could be
anything, I'd start by checking fuel delivery, it should deliver *at least*
one Imperial pint per minute at the carb, consistently and with minimal
bubbles, and in practice an SUI should deliver closer to two pints.