[Mgs] Cobra exhaust

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Oct 19 14:08:32 MDT 2007

My buddy up the road who "crafted" a SS wiggly hose to get round my
oil filter and sway-bar is now going to replace my exhaust with a
"cobra" one.  This is nothing more than squashed tube.  This 1" high
fat oval pipe will run under the chassis and connect to headers, and
for over the axle to silencer (muffler) with a shaped
connectors.  This will give me an extra 1.25" clearance - (actually
more because current one has ugh flanges) - so goodbye sleeping policemen!!!

Is anyone interested in getting such a system - as he says he can
make a couple while he is about it !???

Regards

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings
http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm

PURVEYOR  of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
                         Stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
                         High-tech sound deadening materials
                       .........and Exotic wood gear lever knobs