[Mgs] Stainless steel tubing

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Thu Oct 18 07:46:35 MDT 2007

I am looking for 8-10 feet of 3" stainless steel tubing from which to
fabricate an exhaust.  It will be squeezed to 1" resulting in the
same gas flow of 2.25".  Has anyone got a source of reasonably priced
stuff - I have been quoted $30 a foot !!!!

Regards

Barrie Robinson
705-721-9060
MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII in the wings
http://www.britishv8.org/MG/BarrieRobinson.htm

PURVEYOR  of O-ring kits for Smith and Jaeger gauges
                         Stainless steel mesh grilles for MGBs
                         High-tech sound deadening materials
                       .........and Exotic wood gear lever knobs