[Mgs] Some Rockin' MG content

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Sat Oct 13 08:43:43 MDT 2007

I stick almost entirely to British music from the era. I was raised on
British music from the 60s, particularly the British blues invasion when
musicians like Clapton, Page, Beck, Mayall, and Peter Green reintroduced
blues back to the states. The last several years I started listening to
folk music from the late 60s - stuff like Fairport Convention, Steeleye
Span, Pentangle. And now I am on an "acid folk" kick with Stone Angel,
Midwinter, the Trees, and other obscurities (maybe not so much in
England). But still the stuff that would have been new when my 67 BGT
and 72B first plied the roads.

David Councill