[Mgs] John Hed is TDY. Back in on Monday 10/22

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 14:38:23 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/11/2007 2:41:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk writes:

hope I'm  wrong, but I also seem to
recall he, or possibly another Dan, was killed  in a car accident not long
after.

Possibly the Dan that was killed in Alaska when traveling with Barney
Gaylord?  MGBV8 as I remember.  I think the story is still on Barney's  web
site.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields