[Mgs] tonights adventure in the 'B

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 15:07:35 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/6/2007 7:58:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
shop at justbrits.com writes:

<<I'm also considering replacing it. >>

Just send  the dizzy to Jeff at Advance and have it re-built (I think around
$165) and  live a nice life with points and ENJOY the "as new" car, Paul.

And keep  the K.I.S.S.  Rule<VBG>!!

Ed

Just got my "new" dist. from Jeff this morning.  It arrived  Saturday, but I
was in the mountains hanging dry wall.

I just hope I can get a few minutes off the lawn mower this afternoon to  put
it in!

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields