[Mgs] vibration

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 12:44:22 MDT 2007

Read the OP again
>>It occurs while standing at a stop or
accelerating at speed. It is more noticeable a low speed or standing.
(bolding and underlining mine)

You have some kind of strange U-joints on your MG if they produce a
vibration while not moving.

Check the motor mounts and trans mounts, both can fail without warning and
give a vibration both while standing and accelerating.

Rick