[Mgs] SOS '07 parts pricing part 2

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Oct 7 18:29:21 MDT 2007

So, if  it turns out amongst these 7 cars that there's something serviceable
that you can use, make me an offer. You know what some of these items go
for.. sometimes expensive, sometimes a bargain. (Sometimes you have to make
six 180 mile round trips and wade through raccoon pooh to get 4 of  them,
two 150 mile round trips to get 2 of them, and one 200 mile round trip to
get the other one).

I will not name a price. You make an offer.

Your offer will need to be in addition to whatever costs are involved in
shipping it to you if necessary. If you're here, you'll save on shipping. A
small portion of what you pay will go toward funding SOS, and the majority
will be donated to the Fond du Lac Humane Society. We just lost one of our 5
shelter rescued dogs. Hannah. I had her 14 years. The pack is holding steady
at 4 now, although Louie is older than dirt.

So, buy some parts, and help support homeless animals (and reduce the amount
of crap my heirs will have to deal with when I take a dirt nap).

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]