[Mgs] FW: SOS '07 little projects

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Oct 6 12:32:31 MDT 2007

We've got the ability to do a fair amount of sandblasting here.

If the weather's at all decent, you're welcome to do outdoor sandblasting of
anything large that you need to get to. Media (sand) is available minutes
away.

As far as smaller stuff, we have one large cabinet. with sand, plenty big
for suspension parts, wheels, etc. Then there's a smaller cabinet with glass
bead for more delicate stuff you might need to clean up.

If you have stuff that needs cleaning up, bring it with you. I expect you'll
have an opportunity to get it done.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

wsthompson at thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]