[Mgs] Alternator

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Thu Oct 4 17:40:13 MDT 2007

Paul:

REDUCE the pic if you want folks to look at it.  2816pxs x 2112pxs!!!  I'm
looking at a 21" flat screen default monitor setting is 800 x 600 (by MY
choice!!) because I really do not like having my nose plaster to the screen
inorder to read.  I tried a re-set to 1024pxs and that also is useless!!!!

And a FYI & FWIW folks, those of you putting pics up in albums on or your own
site you WILL free up a LOT of space by reducing a give "still" pic (*.jpg,
*.bmp, *gif) to 10 dpi/pxs.  You CANNOT see the diff on web based pics.
Printing??
Different story.