[Mgs] brake bleeding question

Rabeys at aol.com Rabeys at aol.com
Sat Jun 30 22:49:00 MDT 2007

Thanks for the tip...going to print out your email and re-do with some  help.
 I have bled brakes before but i was always the brake pumper.   It dawned on
me though when I was thinking about the bleed nipple being bigger  in front,
that there is some attachment on that hose that says to use it for the  "mini
nipples".  Its basically a smaller hole in a plastic piece that you  shove the
hose through to constrict it more.  Like I said it worked great  on the front
brakes.  I may try it again on the rear, but I will still have  someone there
to watch how its doing.  If it works great, then I know I can  use it in a
pinch, but I have a feeling will be resorting to the old  method.  I don't want
to resort to the Fred Flintstone method of  braking.

And I'll make sure my helper knows the difference between the clutch and
brake pedals!  haha

Thanks, steph