[Mgs] front axle grease cups

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Thu Jun 28 12:41:47 MDT 2007

Rick:

It's pressed in.

There should be a threaded rod sticking out of the center. I think 5/16
fine.

You can make a pulling tool out of a 5/16" spacer or Moss does have a
puller available if you plan on doing this again.

Worst case, do what thousands of DPO have done and use vice grips.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=53723

Kelvin Dodd

On