[Mgs] Old Barn Find?

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 10:51:34 MDT 2007

Well, one explanation comes to mind, considering how difficult it is to find
a B in a crowded parking lot... They may just be parked in the back and
impossible to see in order to photograph (or even to approach).

Or, the article hints that most of these cars were acquired as trade-ins at
this fellow's dealership -- perhaps nobody traded in MGAs or Bs, because
they were having too much fun driving them. Although the presence of
Spridgets tends to belie this theory.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149