[Mgs] Old Barn Find - Hoax?

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 14:07:12 MDT 2007

Ah.... A collection, but not forgotten. Just an eccentric, who eventually
felt compelled to "leak" his secret. But not, apparently, enough to let
anyone visit it personally.

This kind of miserly hoarding is all too familiar -- the old guy down the
road with the wonderful old cars rusting away in his pasture... "I'll never
sell them...I'll fix 'em some day"... Then, by the time he dies, they have
rusted into memories...

At least these are under cover and reasonably well protected, though I worry
about the exposed upholstery under all that filth.

It's not like there is anything enormously valuable or exotic here (no
Bugattis, Duesenbergs or SWB Berlinettas), but there are a lot of desirable
older cars that might be better enjoyed as drivers than moldering away in
the shadows.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149