[Mgs] British Car Show July 22, 2007 Oxnard, CA.

Aeseeyou at aol.com Aeseeyou at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 15:39:01 MDT 2007

On Sunday July 22nd, 2007 The Central Coast British Car Club will  be hosting
it's 17th Annual All British Car and 'Cycle Show from  9:00 am until 3:00
p.m. It will be at The Channel Islands Yacht  Harbor at 3600 Harbor Blvd~ Oxnard,
CA. 93030. For information call C.  Darryl Struth at (805) 644-6211 or Don
Greene at (805) 652-0330 or email: _dggreene at aol.com_ (mailto:dggreene at aol.com)
or go to _www.centralcoastbritishcarclub.com_
(http://www.centralcoastbritishcarclub.com)   for downloadable registration forms
This year we will feature "MORGAN cars and 3-Wheelers" as the Marque  of the
show. The organizers of the Car Show have arranged for a brand new  Morgan
Aero 8 to be on display. Besides MORGANS, we expect 200 other  wonderful British
automobiles on display. There will be trophies given to the  winners of each
class. Plus Peoples Choice and Best of Show and Presidents  Award.
A Raffle will take place all day with prizes awarded to lucky ticket
holders. You must be present to win. There will also be 1960's British Invasion
Music & authentic Scottish Highlands music and dancing to entertain the  crowds
all day!
Plus, we'll have a huge Swap Meet in the parking lot again this year! Bring
in and sell your "valuable" old car parts Swap Meet  booths available. Call
Gary Rice (805) 644-3290 or email him at: _gary.rice at worldnet.att.net_
(mailto:gary.rice at worldnet.att.net)
Don't miss this Great British Car Show..All Marques welcome. Free admission
for walk in spectators. Plenty of free parking. Food and refreshments also
available.
July 22, 2007 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Pre-registered cars will be allowed
onto the Car Show site early...) So Register now and avoid having  to wait
until 9:00 am to enter and set up!
Thanks,
Central Coast British Car Club
PO Box 503