[Mgs] Oil Issues

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 02:06:52 MDT 2007

Glad to help, especially on a subject I know little about!  You mention
Barney, and one of the first things I recall from joining the MGS list was
Barney's account of oil starvation at high revs (in his MGA), because the
pick-up was too close to the sump bottom and stopped pulling oil through at
very high suction rates.  Just a warning, reading the bit below, the Rover
V8 oil system *is* classed as a high flow system (rather than a high
pressure one).