[Mgs] Cooling issue, revisited

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Jun 22 10:02:24 MDT 2007

Matt:

If your fuel gauge is registering normally, I'd replace the temperature
sender.

If the fuel gauge is also acting wonky (technical term), then I'd
suggest the voltage stabilizer.

Temp gauges tend to be pretty dependable, whereas temp senders are prone
to drift and failure.

Make sure you get the correct sender for your year. The later sender
looks the same but will read hotter.

Kelvin Dodd

On