[Mgs] 72Midge turn signal prob solved

Rabeys at aol.com Rabeys at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 16:12:14 MDT 2007

well...it turns out that it was indeed the relay for the turn signals that
was the problem.  i foolishly assumed because it was new that it wouldnt be
the problem.  it worked initially and then stopped altogether so i figured
there was still an underlying wire problem.  i bought a heavy duty relay,  and it
started working again.  i also realized that i was getting the  function of
the volt meter confused with the probe thing...whatever the official  term for
that is.  so im thinking i dont need to mess with the volt meter  yet.
instead, i took it back, went for a nice long drive and had a  cocktail lunch.  i
figure i deserved that much.

i still have no windshield wipers or dash lights so that is the next
problem, however, on my nice drive, i felt something liquid drop on a toe and  found
that my master cylinder is on the way out.  fix one thing and  something
bigger breaks...aint that the way it goes.