[Mgs] Cooling issue [now microcars, OT]

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 14:20:36 MDT 2007

Not really... Metros are pretty common (later on they were even badged as
Chevies). But a lot of the folks in the AAS are also members of the Microcar
& Minicar Club, which we participated in when my wife had a Honda 600 (which
qualified as both Mini and Arcane). We joined them for the Xmas Tree Run one
year and brought back a tree on the roof (a small tree, needless to say).

On that subject, I saw a Scootacar (on a trailer, not on the track --
heaven forbid) at the Wine Country Classic vintage races. That would
definitely be a double-qualifier...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149