[Mgs] Cooling issue

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Thu Jun 21 13:11:33 MDT 2007

But, you must know what IS N, and more importantly H. If the gauge in
your new <insert brand> says 240, or 250, should you be worried?  I
think folks who drive new cars, and then hop into their "classic"
often get too worried, because the classic's gauge moves, and may
venture above N when the environment isn't N.  ;-)  fergetabout it,
unless then needle lives in H. Then test the gauge, radiator cap, and
look for leaks allowing the pressure to be too low.

Peter C.
===