[Mgs] Engine Rebuild Video or books

mark.jones at exxonmobil.com mark.jones at exxonmobil.com
Wed Jun 20 08:44:07 MDT 2007

Ron,

Dr Doolin's MGB engine rebuild video (available from Moss)  is very good
and the booklet that comes with it is even better than the video IMHO.

Last year I rebuilt the engine in my 73 MGBGT and found the video to be of
help in understanding the rebuild process.  But it was the booklet, that I
made a copy of, that was out there in the garage with me getting greasy and
having check marks put on it as I finished each step.  I have several
thousand miles on the engine now and it is still running well (knock on
wood), which I would attest to Dr Doolin's video and booklet and not
scrimping on the machine shop work.

Mark
73 MGBGT
80 Spitfire