[Mgs] Formula 1 (No MG content)

James Kleemeyer jkk at adams.net
Mon Jun 18 09:58:04 MDT 2007

I can't speak for anyone else, but the SO and I had a great time at Indy,
our first Formula 1 weekend. We got there in time for the pit walk-about on
Thursday and was home late last night. We had great seats and really enjoyed
the race as well as the practice and qualifying sessions.

I didn't see the marshall drop his flag on the track, but I WAS pretty
concerned about the flag girl who passed out on the grid :-), can't remember
whose flag she was holding.

I just can't get over the sound of the cars as they came out of the last
corner and headed down the front straight, it was truly amazing, something I
hadn't expected, and you just don't get that watching on TV! If Bernie lets
us keep the race, I'm planning on making this an annual event for my wife
and I.

Jim K