[Mgs] 1980 MGB to be for sale

William McLeod wbmcleod at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 21:16:10 MDT 2007

I just bought a 1980 MGB, with Air (not charged), OD transmission,
hardtop, totally rust-free, running and driving well despite having
all the correct emissions equipment for the year, generally quite
straight other than a small kink in the trunk lid (hinge point),
pretty dead paint and a semi-shabby interior.  I should have pictures
next week.  Will be asking around $3,000.  Located in Tucson, AZ
(desert car).  Any interest before I throw it on ebay?

Sorry to bomb the list, but somebody has to!

Regards, Bill