[Mgs] wobble

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Jun 15 11:05:01 MDT 2007

Usually this is caused by burnt brake pad material adhering to the brake
rotor causing a grab - slide phenomenon.

It's often misdiagnosed as warped rotors.

The fix is the same for either diagnosis.

If there is sufficient material left on the brake rotor, the faces can
be cleaned and de-grooved by a machine shop.

MGB brake rotors don't have a lot of meat on them, so it may be
necessary to install new rotors and pads. It may be cheaper too, as the
price of new rotors is pretty low.

Kelvin Dodd

On