[Mgs] 1972 MG Midget wiring question

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 07:42:02 MDT 2007

Note to all who need to know more electrical bits and
don't have the tools:  Harbor Freight has a cheap
volt-ohm meter that is all the precision and quality
needed for our trouble shooting.  And its dead-cheap.
Take a look here:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=90899

rick