[Mgs] Sorting parts in the Santa Cruz Mountains

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Mon Jun 11 10:18:35 MDT 2007

About a year and a half ago, a local teenager did something stupid and
ended up parked ass over teakettle on my carport. This was
particularly exciting as I was in the shed under the carport at the
time:
http://red4est.com/shedcrash

Many trials and tribulations later, after having to move many years
worth of collecting car parts, electronics and other toys out, the
six thousand dollar shed has been rebuilt. I've got the shelves up,
and am ready to start putting all the tubs of parts back in.

As you might understand, I'd much rather sort stuff out before putting
it away, a process that would be easier with help, especially if the
help can tell a carburettor from a camshaft, and especially if the
help can tell a Miata part from an MGB part.

What's in it for you?

1) An excuse to drive Santa Cruz mountain roads.

2) The fun of rummaging through someone elses collection of parts.

3) I've got a lot of spares, and would be willing to sell quite a few
   of them. When it comes to bargaining, I'll be particularly kindly
   disposed towards people who help.

4) Pizza, soda, beer...

If you might be interested in helping out, let me know, and I'll
update you with the planned schedule.

--
                All your apex are belong to us.