[Mgs] Solstice, absolutely NO MGB content (personal quest for opinions)

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 19:23:38 MDT 2007

My theory:

Only own enjoyable cars. Don't drive sedans, ever. Don't drive a car you
can't fix on the road. Don't commute, period (take the train if you must).

I've had my MGB since 1988, and my 67 Plymouth Barracuda since 1982 -- no
other cars. They take turns as "daily driver". The MGB has never seen the
business end of a tow truck (it was rope-towed by a friend's PU once when
the original engine ate a bearing, but I had bought it cheap because it had
rod knock, and was just driving it into the ground). The Barracuda was flat
towed to my new house because it was out of registration at the time. That's
it. I wonder how many Acura/Lexus/Toyota/Honda, etc. drivers can say the
same over a similar period of time? Of course, half of the marques mentioned
haven't even been around that long.

--
Max