[Mgs] Insurance - "declared value" without usage restrictions

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Sun Jun 10 11:27:36 MDT 2007

Both Hagerty and Grundy offer those policies.  Neither have mileage
restrictions and both have agreed value.  Neither will let you drive your
car back and forth to work.  Hagerty requires that you have a car for every
driver in the house other than the classic.  Not sure about Grundy but they
probably have the same restriction.  I just received my new bill from
Hagerty and the policy went up about 10% this year.  Not sure if it is
because I live in Florida or if prices have gone up that much.  I've heard
that both offer great claim service but never had to make a claim so I can't
say for sure.  You can get a free quote from either on line.  NFI
Pete