[Mgs] Formula 1 (No MG content

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 09:57:59 MDT 2007

Hey Eric!
   Thanks for the additional pictures.  We had two
French marshals in the pits last year - both male.
:-(

   For those who didn't make the connection, Eric is
also a Formula 1 marshal working the Australian F1
Grand Prix (and others). He also races an MGB (Please
note the MG content!).  Eric works communications.  I
guess this year at Indy, I will get a flavor of his
job.  Again, thanks for the extra pictures Eric.  I'll
be back to Melbourne next year!   BTW, here are the
Turn-5 marshals from last year.  I'm the dweeb in the
dark green rain slicker:
http://www.aubard.us/F1/Turn_5_marshals_2006.jpg

...end of non-LBC content.

Rick